For the first time in 2010 a trophy was awarded to the top wine area in South Africa. The winner of the Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area was the Wellington ward, with seven finalists and two national winners (Diemersfontein Pinotage and Doolhof Petit Verdot). Welbedacht of Schalk Burger & Sons produced three of the seven national finalists from Wellington.
Jacques Wentzel (Welbedacht), Tiaan Burger (Welbedacht), Hendrik Laubscher (Doolhof), Schalk Burger (Welbedacht), Friedrich Kühne (Doolhof), Francois Roode (Diemersfontein) and Brett Rightford (Diemersfontein).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine