The second Novare Trophy for the SA Terroir Top Wine Area was awarded to the Durbanville ward. Besides three National Winners, 16 of the wines selected for the final round came from the same ward. The main contributors for the Top Wine Area Trophy being awarded to Durbanville, were Durbanville Hills, Klein Roosboom, Meerendal, Nitida, De Grendel, Altydgedacht and De Vallei. Last year’s winner, the Wellington ward, was the closest competitor for the 2011 top wine area.
Wilhelm Coetzee (Durbanville Hills), Martin Moore (Durbanville Hills) and Karin de Villiers (Klein Roosboom).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine