The Inkara Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 and Jacques Bruére Brut Rosé 2007 from Bon Courage Estate in the Klaasvoogds area outside Robertson are two of the Top 5 Estate Wines, as well as being the National Winners for the Top Cabernet Sauvignon and the Top Sparkling Wine. Kranskop Wines, from the Klaasvoogds terrains also garnered two National Winners for the Top Viognier and Top Sweet Wine, with their Kranskop Viognier 2012 and Viognier Noble Late Harvest 2011. De Wetshof, an estate in the Goudmyn area bordering Klaasvoogds clinched the National Winner for the Top Chardonnay, with the De Wetshof Bateleur 2009.
These tightly bunched cellars, with their five National Winners, thus ensured the fourth Novare Trophy for the SA Terroir Top Wine Area went to neighbouring Robertson terrains of Klaasvoogds and Goudmyn.
From left are Newald Marais (Kranskop), André Bruwer (Bon Courage), Peter de Wet (De Wetshof) and Jacques Bruwer (Bon Courage).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine