Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate is Wildekrans Estate, between Grabouw and Elgin in the Bot River Ward of the Walker Bay District. The Wildekrans Chenin Blanc Barrel Selection 2010 is in the five top scoring wines of all the wines entered in the competition and besides being one of the Top 5 Estate Wines, it was also selected as the National Winner of Chenin Blanc.
Two more Wildekrans wines were selected as winners in the Walker Bay District, while another wine received an above average rating. Following very closely in second place for the Top Wine Estate Trophy was Kaapzicht, with two National Winners, with the same wines selected as Top 5 Estate Wines, while another wine received an above average rating.
William Wilkinson, Amanda Harlow and Braam Gericke all from Wildekrans
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine