Jordan Estate in the Stellenbosch Kloof area won the first Novare Trophy for South Africa’s Top Terroir Producer due to their many achievements.
The estate, which belongs to the Jordan family, boasts three national winners, one of the Top 5 Estate Wines and also the Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate. In addition, the Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area has been awarded to Stellenbosch Kloof for the second time in three years, thanks mainly to the contributions of Jordan and Neethlingshof.
Jordan’s three national winners are for the Top Chenin Blanc (the Jordan Chenin Blanc 2013), the Top Sauvignon Blanc (the Jordan Sauvignon Blanc 2013) and the Top White Blend (the Jordan Chameleon 2013). The latter was also selected as one of the Top 5 Estate Wines. In addition to the three national winners, the estate has also produced two other winners in the Stellenbosch district.
Johan Henn (Novare); David Biggs (MC); Gary Jordan (Jordan); Marius Labuschagne (ML Communications), Sjaak Nelson (Jordan) and Marina van Til (Novare)
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine