The Novare bursary was presented to Kayla Koul at the annual graduations ceremony of Cape Institute for Agricultural training in December 2012. She applied to the Department of Agriculture, Sub-Programme Further Education and Training, to the learnership programme, after she learnt about it at school. The FET sub-programme held a school visit and the grade 11 and 12 groups was informed about the opportunities in the agricultural sector. Thereafter Kayla applied and completed the National Certificate in Mixed Farming (NQF Level 01) at the Bredasdorp Campus, obtaining 86%.
From the left Johan Henn (Novare), Kayla Koul (Novare Bursary Awards winner) and Marius Paulse (Elsenburg).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine