The Novare bursary was presented to Neljanine Soman at the annual graduation ceremony of Cape Institute for Agricultural training in December 2009. Having excelled in her studies, Neljanine earned her National Certificate NQF level 1 in Plant Production and was awarded as best learnership student in Pomology, which is focused on the cultivation of fruit, at the Cape Institute for Agricultural Training in 2009.
Douglas Chitepo (Western Cape Department of Agriculture), Joyene Isaacs (Western Cape Department of Agriculture), Marina van Til (Novare), Neljanine Soman (Novare Bursary Awards Recipient) and Alida Veit (Novare).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine