The Novare bursary was presented to Divan-Jon Paulse at the annual graduation ceremony of the Cape Institute for Agricultural training in December 2011. Having excelled in his studies, Divan-Jon successfully completed the level 1 Pomology learnership as top of his class and received the award for the best level 1 Pomology learnership student at the end of 2010. In 2011 he continued his studies and enrolled for the NQF level 4, Plant Production learnership.
At the end of 2011, he once again excelled in his academics and was awarded the overall best learnership student for 2011, thus being awarded the recipient of the Novare Bursary Award 2011, to commence studies in 2012. Divan-Jon was accepted for the Higher Certificate Programme at Higher Education at Elsenburg via the articulation process and will be furthering his studies in Plant Production.
Derrick Roper (Novare), Douglas Chitepo (Elsenburg) and Marina van Til (Novare) handing over bursary envelope for 2013 student.
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine
- Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine